Digest Reports can be set to distribute at the following frequencies:
|Dashboard Report||Once a week|
|Daily Digest||One - Two times daily|
|Instant Notification||Each time a new document is published|
Create a new Digest Report
Tutustu tähän tuoteoppaaseen , jossa opastetaan, miten nämä vaiheet näkyvät näytölläsi!
Digest Reports are connected to your saved searches to send the latest results. Before creating a new Digest Report, please ensure you have saved the monitoring topics or keywords for which you would like to receive the media coverage.
- Select Reports from the navigation bar on the left
- Select Digest Reports
- Select the purple + icon in the bottom right corner
- Within the Report Settings window, customized the following features within your report:
- Report Type
- Title: This will also be the subject line of the email in your inbox
- Content Option: Select the search to receive coverage from, how the results should be grouped when displayed and the elements to display for each document
- Report Format: We recommend HTML to display the documents within the body of the email or PDF for an attachment
- Delivery Options: Select the current users as recipients, the days and times for the distributions. For some report types, a threshold for the maximum number of reports can also be set. If you would like to add a new recipient to a Digest Report who isn't currently a user, check out this product tutorial which will walk you through the steps to add a new user before continuing.
- Select Save
We understand the importance of seeing the most relevant information at the top of a report and recommend reordering the searches to your preference. Simply edit the report and select Reorder Content beneath the Inputs selection dropdown list within Content Options.