There have been three key Updates for Meltwater Engage:
- Pinterest Integration
- Optimal Send Times in Compose
- Message Spike Alert – Enterprise Only
1.) Pinterest Integration (July 2018)
Description: Sprout’s Pinterest integration enables users to create, publish and measure Pinterest content within Sprout Social.
Publishing: Sprout users can post Pins and create boards directly from Compose or through Sprout’s browser extension. Users can also schedule or queue Pins and view all Pins on the Calendar, in the Queue or as Drafts.
Reporting: To measure performance, users can access a dedicated Pinterest Performance Report with an overview of key summary statistics, metrics across their Pinterest profiles and sent Pins. If currently on an Enterprise Plan, users can easily add URL Tracking to Pin Destination URLs for effectively tracking the impact of their content.
Internal note: This network report is the first of its kind -- incorporating tabbed views for sent message data and profile-level metrics in the same report.
Why It Matters
Within the industry:
- 200 million people globally use Pinterest every month
- 72% of people are finding inspiration from Pinterest
- Over 5% of all referral traffic to websites comes from Pinterest
- 87% of Pinterest users purchased a product due to Pinterest
Sprout’s Pinterest Integration enables social marketers to streamline and optimize their Pinterest publishing and reporting efforts alongside their comprehensive social strategy in one place.
Using Sprout’s Publishing suite, social marketers save time when creating new Pins and boards, while also utilizing sophisticated tools such as the Asset Library, Message Approval and the Publishing Calendar to more effectively produce and collaborate on their Pinterest strategy. In order to track performance, social marketers can optimize visual and social marketing strategies with data and insights from Sprout’s Pinterest Performance Report.
As an official Pinterest Content Marketing Partner, Sprout has great insight into what works best on Pinterest, from sourcing content to publishing Pins and analyzing results. The goal of this partnership is to enable brands to generate maximum impact from their Pinterest programs.
- Sprout Social customers can now use publishing and reporting features for Pinterest, helping them optimize their social media strategies right alongside their other social channels.
- Users can post Pins and create Pinterest boards directly from Compose or through Sprout’s browser extension, simplifying publishing.
- Users can schedule or queue Pins and view all Pins from the Calendar, in the Queue or as Drafts, making it easy to plan ahead.
- Users can access the Pinterest Performance Report to analyze key metrics across Pinterest profiles and sent Pins, providing vital data to inform future strategies.
- Enterprise users can also add URL Tracking to Pin Destination URLs to better track how content performs.
- Users can incorporate existing Sprout Social features into their Pinterest strategies, such as Asset Library, Message Preview and Message Approval.
- This makes it easier than ever for Sprout Social users to save time, streamline workflows and improve social performance across all their social channels using a single tool.
- Streamline your publishing strategy: Save time by incorporating Pinterest alongside your broader social strategy more easily with a view of all social posts, campaign tags and profiles in one place.
- Uncover smarter tools to better support your Pinterest efforts: Set up your Pinterest strategy for success with effective tools to easily access media and creative assets and built-in approval workflows for convenient collaboration.
- Examine your Pinterest marketing efforts: Measure your visual marketing strategy by accessing data and uncovering insights on Pinterest performance in one report.
- Stay aligned with your goals: Create new content -- pins or boards -- to inspire new audiences and drive leads to your site.
- Plans: All
- Permissions: Anyone with Publishing permissions
- Mobile: Yes
2.) Optimal Send Times in Compose (June 2018)
Description: Powered by ViralPost® 2.0 Sprout’s Compose now surfaces Optimal Send Times in the scheduler enabling users to identify the best send times for posting content on a specific day. Within the Optimal Send Times dropdown of the Compose window, users can now view the top seven ideal send times for their selected profiles.
Sprout’s Optimal Send Times in Compose grants marketers the flexibility and control to utilize data-driven publishing for time-sensitive and future content. Optimal Send Times eliminates the timing guesswork of posting content by offering a list of suggested post times based on engagement factors, enabling marketers to maximize the reach of their content up to 60% on average.**Sprout’s Data Science team tested and found that users can see up to 60% lift in reach on average when using Optimal Send Times in Compose powered by ViralPost® 2.0.
- More intelligent publishing:Use data to determine the best times for posting time-sensitive content to encourage engagement and impressions.
- Optimizing content distribution: Boost content reach by an average of 60% with suggested times meant to promote more social engagement.
- Pick the day, then let Viralpost® do the work:Save time by eliminating the guesswork of finding the ideal times for publishing content.
- Plans:Professional, Enterprise
- Permissions:Anyone with Publishing permissions
3.) Message Spike Alert - Enterprise Only
Message Spike Gif: https://cl.ly/0i3J2e2a1J3K
Message Spike Alerts are notifications that detect an influx of incoming messages, making you immediately aware of an increase to mentions or keywords related to your brand or industry. Integrated with Engage's Inbox Views, set up Spike Alerts to be notified via email or a mobile push notification when your message volume is higher than usual. Using the sensitivity settings, define your preferred threshold for alerts, which direct you towards your inbox to investigate your messages.
Engage’s Smart Inbox enables you to monitor and respond to conversations happening across your social channels. For peace of mind, Engage’s Message Spike Alerts make sure that you never miss a critical moment while in the inbox or away. Focus your attention by receiving email or mobile push notifications that bring you directly to messages that might require immediate action.
As a customer service tool that complements Engage's existing engagement workflows (Saved Replies and Bots), Spike Alerts provides the ability to quickly read and respond to the most important messages from your social audience.
- Maintain a flexible work/life balance: Stay on top of critical moments happening across your social channels during non-peak hours.
- Stay on top of urgent messages: Recognize where to focus your attention when maintaining multiple Inbox Views.
- Prepare for high volume: React quickly when there’s a jump in messages to prevent your inbox from getting out of control.
If you have any questions on the specifics of these features, please contact Cindy Crowe.