Before you can start setting up Instagram searches at least one Instagram account has to be authenticated on your Meltwater account. This Authentication has nothing to do with private listening and will not affect your personal Instagram usage.
To re-authenticate your Instagram account, follow these easy steps below:
- Log in to your Instagram Account, select 'Profile', then click ‘Edit Profile'
- Click 'Authorized Applications' then 'Revoke Access' to the Meltwater application
- Log into Meltwater application, go to 'Settings', then to 'Account Info'
- On the very bottom, ‘Delete’ the previously authenticated Instagram account
5. Once deleted, click ‘Add Source’ & step through the authentication process
If problems still occur after the authentication process, clear the cache on your browser and begin again with step 1 above. As always, reach out to your sales rep or explore the Help Center further with additional questions!