- Sending Frequencies
- Create a new Digest Report
- Edit existing Digest Reports
- Threshold Digest Alerts
Digest Reports can be set to distribute at the following frequencies:
|Dashboard Report||Once a week|
|Daily Digest||One - Two times daily|
|Instant Notification||Each time a new document is published|
Create a new Digest Report
Check out this product tutorial which will walk you through these steps on your screen!
Digest Reports are connected to your saved searches to send the latest results. Before creating a new Digest Report, please ensure you have saved the monitoring topics or keywords for which you would like to receive the media coverage.
- Select Reports from the navigation bar on the left
- Select Digest Reports
- Select the purple + icon in the bottom right corner
- Within the Report Settings window, customize the following features within your report:
- Report Type
- Title: This will also be the subject line of the email in your inbox
- Content Option: Select the search to receive coverage from, how the results should be grouped when displayed and the elements to display for each document
- Report Format: We recommend HTML to display the documents within the body of the email or PDF for an attachment
- Delivery Options: Select the current users as recipients, the days and times for the distributions. For some report types, a threshold for the maximum number of reports can also be set. If you would like to add a new recipient to a Digest Report who isn't currently a user, check out this product tutorial which will walk you through the steps to add a new user before continuing.
- Select Save
We understand the importance of seeing the most relevant information at the top of a report and recommend reordering the searches to your preference. Simply edit the report and select Reorder Content beneath the Inputs selection dropdown list within Content Options.