If you haven't already done so, make sure to start by watching our search training video here in the help center. If you still need help building a search, follow the simple steps below:
- Start on the Search Tab
- Select one of the two content types, News or Social, in the drop down box (default selection is News).
- Enter a word or phrase into the Search box and press Enter to create a list of searchable keywords or phrases. Click "search."
- Use the three Keyword boxes to store the words you want to include/exclude from your search (Above the Keyword boxes you will see common phrases that are related to your search. You can drag and drop these words into any of the Keywords boxes. Likewise, you can manually add words simply clicking into anyone of the Keyword boxes and typing in your entry).
- Click "Save" or "Update Search Results" when finished.
- Once you create a search, you can customize it by adding filters to define the source selection including: source type and name, continent, country, language, and more.
- Should you need to sift through the data using Boolean logic, you can directly add Boolean language to create a Search. Read more about how Boolean works here.
- If you want to update a search, go to the search icon and select your search. You will then be able to make your desired changes.
For additional support on searches, check out this article in the Help Center or reach out to your sales rep with additional questions.