- Newsletters added as an option for the start page: Send out many newsletters from our platform? You will now be able to set the Newsletters page as their start page.
- Single user display settings: Administrators can now control what searches, dashboards, tags, and RSS feeds their team members have displayed. This can help remove clutter and let the users focus on what is relevant to them.
- Color Consistency: Previously, when removing or changing the inputs to a widget, it would lead to inconsistent colors throughout the dashboard (different colors used for the same input). This heavily impacted the visualization of analytics. The team has resolved this and the colors in the dashboard will be consistent.
- Newsletters Sent Through Dyn: Newsletters can be sent through Dyn (the same email service used for Influencer Outreach). This prevents newsletters from being blocked due to the risk of email address spoofing. Contact your account manager to switch your newsletters over to Dyn.
- Tagged Premium Articles: Fixed a defect that caused tagged premium content to fail to be displayed properly.
- New Wire Statuses: The cards for each of the wires in the Newswire page include new statuses: Rejected, Processing, Published, and Canceled. Now you will know even more about the state of your wire.
- A tooltip for "Send as soon as possible": Informs you of the steps that GlobeNewswire takes after the wire is sent from our application.
- Timezone display names mapped to MW time zones and defaults to your timezone
- Automated Notification Emails: The notification emails section in the summary page is automatically filled with your email and the emails of those in the contact card.
- What’s New Launch: We are launching the ‘What’s New’ feature to the Meltwater Mobile app! This interactive digest allows you to keep abreast of what you missed since last accessing the app. Key features include:
- Customize the content you see when you log into the app (top stories and social media posts or all content).
- Set up push notifications for relevant media updates.
- Mark all content as read so the next time you log in you won’t have to waste time re-reading content.
- Make sure you update the Meltwater Mobile app today!
- Tutorial for Database Integrations: More education material is being added to cover different kinds of database integrations and how to set them up.
- Support RSS sources: RSS feeds are now included as an additional source to connect with the API!