Q: How do I set up a new Search?
If you are unfamiliar with how to set up new searches:
Feel free to contact your Client Success Representative. He/she will be able to add new searches immediately if you email a list of new searches you would like in the system.
If you are familiar with how our searches are set up:
- First, select the Topic you should like to add a new search to.
- Once you find the Topic, click New Search.
- Select a Source - either Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.
- Type your search in the blank space provided. Be sure to hit Enter when your search is complete.
- Select either Influencers, Trends, or Every Match To This Search
- Influencers: you will only receive alerts about influencers talking about your search
- Trends: you will only receive alerts when there is a trending post or link around your search
- Every Match To This Search: you will receive every single alert that matches your search (there is no threshold for # of alerts you can receive).
- Remember to always hit SAVE!
If you run into any issues or need further assistance, please contact your Client Success Representative.