Check out this product tutorial which will walk you through these steps on your screen!
- News Digest Reports are built from content in your Searches. Therefore, the first step to creating a report is to build your Searches. For more information on how to create a Search, Click here.
- To create your News Digest Report go to the "Settings" section, click on "Report Settings" and then select the purple "New Report" button located at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
- Select "News Digest" as your Report Type.
- Add the Title, Content Options and Delivery Options.
- We understand the importance of seeing the most relevant information at the top of a report and are excited to announce that a user can now re-order the inputs for the News Digest reports. Simply edit the report and select "Reorder Content." A user may now schedule a second daily update report. To set this up, go to your Report Settings and click "Add a Second Time."