Welcome to Meltwater Training!
Register using this link.
Join us along with other Meltwater clients to run through real-life scenarios and learn to apply Meltwater tools to enhance your media and PR strategy.
What you need to know:
- Basic platform knowledge is required. All new users, please attend our webinar trainings prior, including the General Online Masterclass
- The in-person Workshops are held frequently in each Australian metro city, so if your location isn’t listed, reach out to your account manager to express your interest
The below webinars are your first step to becoming a Meltwater Master.
Join our webinar sessions to master each part of the platform, with live Q&A from our product expert.
See below for all training webinars offered.
Please read the webinar summary to check if this class suits your Meltwater package:
- General Meltwater Overview
- Meltwater Mobile
- Reporting with Meltwater
- Mastering Social Listening
- Newsletter Masterclass
- Journalist Outreach
For a quick overview on the Meltwater Masterclasses, check out the below!
*This masterclass is strongly recommended for all new users
- Navigating the platform and basics
- Mobile App
- Daily report and instant alerts
- Account Settings
- Available via App Store or Google Play
- Customize your alerts and never miss a thing, with content and analytics on the go!
- Dashboards, reporting & analytics
- Tracking & reporting on social content
Premium feature. Please check your Account Information to see if this is part of your subscription.
- Curating content and distribute content in a branded Newsletter
Premium feature. Please check your Account Information to see if this is part of your subscription
- Create media contact lists, send media releases, and analyse readership and engagement
Additional Product Information
The following articles in our Help Centre are also a great place to start learning about features within the Meltwater system.
If you want to advance your media skills further, we offer specialized industry-led workshops and webinars. Reach out to your Account Manager for access to prior sessions.
We will be sure to keep you updated with the upcoming schedule.