We are excited to share some very exciting updates from our latest release with you. Read below and take a look:
The release includes a few new features and enhancements with our Influencers tool:
- You can now send an email to yourself before sending it to an Influencer
- You may also now delete sent or sending emails from your outbox
- We have added hyperlinks to contact results (try clicking on an outlet name or a social media icon)
A true “select all” option has been introduced for Exports from the content stream. The bulk select all option in the content stream header was deceiving (rather than selecting all of the documents in the date range, only the documents visible on the page were selected). Now, you are able to export 20,000 documents with just a few clicks and your reports will be sent to you in a CSV file.
You will be notified if you exceed the 20,000 document limit so that you can modify your export. Stay tuned, we’ll be adding more actions to the “select all family” in upcoming releases!
We have added a new feature by allowing tags in the sentiment widget.
We are excited to announce that with the rollout of Twitter Subscriptions you will now have access to more tweets rather than a sample of tweets!
New throttling capability ensures that your account will never exceed the total number of tweets allowed per day. With the new in-app messaging, you'll be alerted when you have hit your daily tweet limit, allowing you the opportunity to fine-tune your searches so that you stay below the limit. And, you can always purchase additional tweets as needed.
- Re-saving a dashboard report in "Report Settings" is now fixed.
- Adding contacts to Media lists has been fixed
- Exporting an article in the content stream with more than 20 duplicates (using the grouping "Exact" or "Close") is now working and resolved.
Thanks for reading about our latest release. Stay tuned for future updates and enhancements!