Meltwater is excited to release some much anticipated features, a number of performance improvements, and some new resources that we hope will help you!
Read below to see what has been included in the 1.8 release from Product:
- We’ve added a hover state for the list of sources when searching by source name to expose the URL to help give you more context
- Bulk tagging of documents from a content stream is now super fast! Tags applied instantly appear in line in the content stream.
Heat Map Widget
- You may now select 12 different regional maps that can be saved to the dashboard (all with drill-down capabilities).
- Detailed maps with subregions have been added for Australia, Argentina and Brazil. These can also be saved to a dashboard.
- We have added zooming upon click to be able to locate small geos (i.e. Singapore and Washington DC).
- Controls for adding labels to the maps making charts more meaningful when exported to offline formats.
Self-Serve Help Functionality
- An embedded widget containing support resources is now accessible by clicking the question mark in the upper right corner of the app.
- New StatusPage giving insight into health of the application.
- Access to searchable Knowledge Base without leaving the application
- Zendesk support ticket submission directly from the app. Tickets will be sent directly to your representative or to a Ticket Master.
- Glances show the past week’s worth of data when there is no data in the past day.
- Help Center is embedded in the mobile app.
- Tags show the body of the content tagged for all document types.
- Hit sentence has been optimized to show the keyword in every instance.
- ‘New article’ functionality in the content stream has been optimized to be more real-time.
- Performance improvements to the content stream for iOS 9.
- A customer can now auto-accept content while not allowing duplicate articles
- With this release 75% of all Newsfeed users will be eligible for migration. If you meet the following criteria you will be eligible to migrate:
- You are using either the HTML, XML or the RSS version of the Newsfeed in mNews.
- You do not allow more than 100 documents in the feed at any given time
(For reference the default in mNews is 10).
- You do not use a Newsfeed as an input to another Newsfeed.
- You do not need data older than 3 months in the feed.
- You are not part of “News Centers”
- Send an email to an Influencer from their profile
- Send an email to a group of influencers or an entire list
- Accounts have a unified Inbox. If John sends an email, then everyone who’s also a user on John’s account can see it in the outbox.
- View all of the emails you’ve sent to a particular user.
- Easy Email setup (Emails look like they are coming from you rather than Meltwater!)
- Email recipients may unsubscribe from a particular account or be removed from the Meltwater Influencer Database.
Partial migrations are available. Are you interested in moving from Meltwater Press to Influencers? The following data migrations are available:
- private contacts
- media lists
- email maskings
At this time, we are unable to migrate notes made on a contact within mPress or a read-only record of email distributions. There will be an opportunity to migrate this data for a client at a later date.
We hope you enjoy the updates! Explore the Help Center further to learn more about specific products and offerings.