Welcome to your Influencers go-to-guide! The Article below will cover the following:
- What is the Influencers tab?
- Finding Influencers associated with a Document
- Finding Influcencers associated with a Search
- Creating/Importing Lists
- Managing Influencers
- Sending Emails to an Influencer
- Sending Emails to a group of Influencers
What is Influencers
Influencers allows you to build targeted media lists and connect with relevant contacts so that you can lead the conversation on subjects you care most about. By reaching out to relevant influencers, you are now able to make sure your press hits the journalists interested in sharing your news.
Finding Influencers Associated with a Document
If a document has a hyperlinked author (see the author's name highlighted in below in blue), you can click it to view their profile. From there, you can add them to a list.
Finding Influencers associated with a Search
In the header of your search, flip from content to influencers and begin to explore the results. From here you can view the relevant articles for an influencer or view the profile of the most relevant influencer to your search. You will also be able to narrow or broaden your results by using the date selector or the custom source selection filters.
You can also create lists directly from the Influencers tab. From this tab you will have the option to do a topic or keyword search or search from our directory of Influencers.
If you already have a list of contacts or if you would like to add a specific contact to your Influencers library, go to the "My Influencers" tab where you will select "Find and Add More Contacts". This will open up a window and allow you to upload your lists.
- Once you have targeted key journalists, add one or more influencers to a list. Keep your lists small and focused as targeted influencer monitoring and personalised pitches lead to better results!
- Once you have built your list, find your journalists located on the Influencer Tab.
Go to "My Influencers" in the Influencers Tab to access your library of Influencers. Your contacts will be stored under "All Contacts", or you may drill down to a specific list or group of journalists. Once you have selected an individual contact or group of contacts, you will have the option to add new contacts, delete or export a contact/contacts.
- All contacts must be on at least one list. When you add an influencer to a list, you will be required to pick an existing list or create a new one.
- If you have an influencer that is included in “All Contacts” but not on another list, they will be migrated to a list called “Other.”
- If you delete a list, those contacts will also be removed from “All Contacts.”
Send an email to an Influencer
Email Outreach is designed to make it easy for you to engage with the top influencers in your field. From a profile, click on the Influencer's email address or the Email Contact button in the upper right corner to kick off a message to them.
To ensure that your email is ready-to-go, you will have the ability to send a test email to yourself before sending it to the Influencer.
Send an email to a group of Influencers
If you would like to send an email to a group rather than just one individual, select just a few or maybe an entire list of Influencers.
See article "Influencer Email Outreach" to take a deeper look into your outreach options.
We hope you enjoy using Influencers!