How to Add a Widget
To get started, Check out this product tutorial which will walk you through the steps below on your screen. If you prefer, follow the simple steps below:
- Go to Dashboards and click on the purple button located in the bottom right corner
- Select which type of Dashboard you would like to build and click Build Dashboard (you'll select searches to pull content from and name your dashboard)
- If you are adding a Custom Dashboard, you will immediately see the Add Widget button pop up at the top of the page. If you are adding a pre-set dashboard, you will click on the edit button located at the top right corner of the page and you will then see the Add Widget button appear
- Select which type of widget you'd like to add (see this article here to learn more about your widget options) and then click on Add to Dashboard
- Configure your widget by selecting your inputs, searches, tags, and applying specific filters
- Click on save when you are finished with your widget criteria. You can hover your mouse over your widget and click on the arrow to open up the widget, examine the results, or export the results (you must open up the widget for the exporting option)
See the image below to walk you through the process of adding a widget:
How to Edit an existing Widget
- On the Dashboard with the widget to be updated, click the edit icon in the top right corner
- Hover over the widget and select the edit icon on the widget.
- A toolbar will pop-out on the right-hand side
- Via ' Settings', update the configuration of your widget by selecting each category and changing the options selected.
- Via 'Filters', refine the content being displayed within the widget by Country, Language or Sentiment.
- Click save when you are finished with your widget criteria.
Thank you for reading. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out to us via Live Chat!