- Go to Dashboards and click on the purple button located in the bottom right corner
- Select which type of Dashboard you would like to build and click Build Dashboard (you'll select searches to pull content from and name your dashboard)
- If you are adding a Custom Dashboard, you will immediately see the Add Widget button pop up at the top of the page. If you are adding a pre-set dashboard, you will click on the edit button located at the top right corner of the page and you will then see the Add Widget button appear
- Select which type of widget you'd like to add (see this article here to learn more about your widget options) and then click on Add to Dashboard
- Konfigurér din widget ved at vælge dine input, søgninger, tags og tilføje specifikke filtre
- Click on save when you are finished with your widget criteria. You can hover your mouse over your widget and click on the arrow to open up the widget, examine the results, or export the results (you must open up the widget for the exporting option)
See the image below to walk you through the process of adding a widget:
To learn more, explore the Help Center further or find us live in the in-app HELP tab at any hour!