Need access to your data outside of Meltwater to create a report? Whether you're using Tableau to mine content for patterns or you're relying on an offline process for building earned media reports, we help you export data from Meltwater. Below we'll cover two ways export content-related data via the content stream actions and from a dashboard widget.
Export from the Content Stream
- Check the boxes for the content you wish to export or click the "select all" option in the header if you want to the whole content set.
- Once you have made your selection, applicable actions appear in the header. Click the download icon highlighted below to export.
Export from a Dashboard Widget
- Select and open the specific widget you'd like to export
- Once opened, you will see the export icon in the upper right-hand corner
- You can export the widget as a PDF, Image, Excel (Raw Data) or Excel (Analytics)
Take a look at the image below for a quick run-through:
The processing time of your request will depend on the amount of data requested. You should receive an email with a link to download the report within minutes of your request. Check your spam folder, if necessary.
If you still need help exporting your content, find us live in the in-app HELP tab 24/7!